You know the basics of persuasive writing; you know what you have to do and how you have to do it. So, you should start writing your essay straight away. And yet, all you have done is stare at a blank screen for God knows how long.
While most people would call you crazy at this point, those who have written essays before; know what you are going through. It’s not that you can’t write your essay. It’s just that you don’t know what to write about. So, to help you out, below are some great Persuasive Essay Topics. Be sure to go through all of them because you never know which topic might be the one for you. You can even select one and appoint an essay writer to do it for you.
What are These Essays About?
Persuasive essays, also known as argumentative essays, aim to convince readers to agree with your point of view. In these essays, you need to state facts, statistics, and information to support your arguments.
These types of essays are great for teaching you how to use analytical reasoning. So, the next time you decide to write my essay, be sure to focus because you will be developing a great lifelong skill.
Topics to Help You Out
As promised, here is a comprehensive list of topics that will surely assist you in writing your essay or select a topic from free essay writer online. After all, choosing the right topic can be the difference between a well-crafted essay and a mere meaningless pile of jumbled-up facts and arguments.
- Should soda be allowed in cafeterias?
- Is abstinence-only education the way to go?
- Why is it important to be financially literate?
- Does going to college make a difference?
- Does taking a gap year before college help?
- Are there any benefits to learning a foreign language?
- Are online classes the future of teaching?
- Should art be made a compulsory subject?
- Should everyone be allowed to vote?
- Does the wage gap exist?
- Are social media platforms invading our privacy?
- Should gun laws be stricter?
- Is the death penalty an effective deterrent?
- Is marijuana a gateway drug?
- Can a hardened criminal be rehabilitated?
- Is there a need for reform in the prison system?
- Is universal healthcare a viable option?
If by now you are feeling stunned at how you won’t finish your essay in time. Fear not and find peace in knowing that there are essay writer online free sites out there that can write my paper. Nevertheless, there are a few more topics to go through down below. So, it’s best not to give up until you have seen them all.
- Is social media harmful to society?
- Does traveling the world have any uses other than exploration?
- Should net neutrality be enforced?
- What should be the legal drinking age?
- Is it right to send our youngest to war?
- Is the increase in offensive song lyrics a cause for alarm?
- Does learning how to play a musical instrument build character?
- Is fate the guiding force behind our daily lives?
- Should the rich be taxed more than the poor?
- Should all student loans be forgiven?
- Should tipping be replaced with increased wages?
- Is the free speech being used as a means of spreading hate?
- Are there any circumstances that should allow for torture?
- What role should the government play in helping the homeless?
- What is the best way to reduce the spread of a pandemic?
- Has there been an increase in college student anxiety levels?
- Are electric cars a viable alternative?
- Will humanity ever colonize other planets?
- Should circus animals be freed?
- Is solar energy the best renewable energy source?
And there you go! You have finally reached the end of the list and by now should have some idea regarding what to write about. So, don’t waste any time and get to it. Or, if you don’t have enough time, then hire a writer from free essay writers.